What’s your best original quote?
Reddit asks the question. Here are some of the answers:
- You’re like Ugly Betty except your name isn’t Betty.
- Silly Ashley you can’t get pregnant through the face.
- I made a robot powered by hate, but I loved it so much it didn’t work.
- I’m not saying he’s unlucky, but if he fell into a barrel of tits, he’d come up sucking his own thumb.
- Well, I’d like to agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong
- Son, there are two types of girls in this world: the good ones and the bad ones. And the bad ones are the good ones to know.
- i’m not the smartest or the best looking but i am smarter than anyone better looking than me, I am better looking than anyone smarter than me, and if someone is smarter and better looking than me, I can kick their ass.
- Never moon anyone within kicking distance.
- Never claim to be intelligent, compassionate, or a good driver. Inevitably you’ll do something contrary to all three.
- If there was no hole in the ozone how would rocket ships get out? – Me to physics teacher.
- Love is the weak man’s strength and the strong man’s weakness…
- Every zoo is a petting zoo if you’re brave enough.
- On a scale from one to drunk, how high are you?”
- Drink up, ’cause you can’t regret what you don’t remember.
- The key to originality is hiding your sources.
- You know how they say it’s lonely at the top? I’ll be god damned if it ain’t lonely at the bottom too.
What Is Your Best Original Quote?