20 life lessons from Mario and Luigi
Kate Keifer recently published these well-learned life lessons have helped me in my quest for greatness!
1. Never trust a flying turtle.
2. Make it a habit to bang your head against brick walls.
Sometimes money comes out.
3. When choosing between shooting fireballs and iceballs,
consider the climate.
4. Reincarnation is real.
5. You can walk on clouds.
6. Water, too.
7. If you have spare time, jump around aimlessly until free
stuff starts appearing.
8. Money grows on trees.
9. Why not just wear the same outfit every day?
10. Throw animals whenever you can.
11. Unless they’re big enough for you to ride on them.
12. Climbing inside cannons isn’t dangerous at all.
13. Jumping directly on top of a flagpole is worth the pain.
14. Exercise isn’t gonna shrink your fat belly.
15. Brown mushrooms: bad.
16. Colorful mushrooms: great.
17. Money buys happiness.
18. If you get stuck, call your smarter and more patient
19. Every good man should be willing to put his life on hold
for a princess.
20. A plumber can accomplish great things.